JD for Weblogic
1. Installed, configured and maintained single node/multi nodes Oracle 10g /11g RAC, 12C.
2. Installed, configured and maintained single node/multi nodes Oracle 10g /11g, 12C Data Gaurd.
3. Experience in installing, configuring and ,maintaining Oracle Grid and ASM
4. Expertise in DR exercise
5. Experience in Installation, Migration and Up gradation
6. Experience is add and delete node in 10/11g/12C RAC
7. Managing users and privileges
8. Creation and Managing Physical objects, Logical objects like Users, Tablespaces, Databases
9. Experience in Oracle network configuration and troubleshooting.
10. Planning and managing physical and logical backup to different Medias.
11. Exposure in RMAN backup
12. Database cloning for development and testing.
13. Having good knowledge in performance tuning.
14. Install, configure and maintain Middleware environments including Application Servers, Web Servers, WebLogic servers on Unix/Solaris/Windows environment"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System Administrator
Role: System Administrator