1. Manage a team of 3 to 4 individuals who will support the tools operations and engineering.
2. Managing the team schedule and been a part of one schedule.
3. Have a clear understanding of all the supported systems within IT environment4. Develop and maintain technical documentation.
5. Treat all customers with courtesy and professionalism.
6. Serve as point of contact for management.
7. Contribute to continue monitoring and improvement of overall IT Infrastructure.
8. Should be well versed with all monitoring tools and products i.e. BMC, HP, Microsoft, Solar Winds, CA, Website Pulse, Dell etc.
9. Good experience on analytical and technical assignments that provide for problem diagnosis.
10. Provide subject matter expertise, advice and consultancy on various monitoring solution and tools available within the IT environment
.11. Certification like ITIL, CCNA, MCP.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time