To develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time quality and cost standards.
1. To provide technical guidance to junior developers
2. To provide support for enhancement (major and minor) or new developments based on business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the functional and technical team of HCL on the project.
3. To provide client support by presenting data, information, ticket resolution and day to day support activities like monitoring client requirements
4. To perform activities related to enhancement creation of documents for CMMi and client requirements
5. To interact with the customer and internal teams to gather requirements for development purposes.
Skill-C Linux, Device Driver Development
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time